Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Okay, maybe I shouldn't.....
let Houston play in the freezer, but you've got to admit it's pretty stinkin'
cute when he goes to pick out his own popsicle! I just can't seem to keep up with him these days. And I've noticed a pattern. Lots of pictures lately in his diaper. Over the next few days I'm going to go back and share some of my favorite pictures of Houston. It's wild to see the progression he has made in just 11 months. From slick head to curly hair, toothless grin to 4 teeth (with the famous Walker gap on top), dependent to walking and climbing! What a difference a year makes!!

Houston and I helped my friend Amanda put the finishing touches on her new pad. We put beds together, arranged furniture, and hung pictures. Her place is rockin' and I am proud for her. Then, my friend Michele and I went to Corning to be with our friend Lesley who lost her grandmother to cancer. Glad in times like these we have our church group to rely on. Way to go Cellmates!!

No comments: