Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Daredevil Spiderman Style
Houston and I had a lazy but fun day hanging out around the house. Hugh left last night for Missouri. After breakfast this morning, we pulled out ALL the toys because 12 to choose from just isn't enough. This riding zebra toy is a new favorite. One of my friends Stephanie let us borrow it. It didn't make me feel too good about her offer when she told me her little girl started crying when she carried it out of the house. The fact it was going to "baby Houston" didn't help any. Houston likes it though and spins and jumps.....you're regular little bunking bronco.

I guess the fact that he got new big boy Spiderman pajamas led him to believe he could do stunts Evil Knievel style. He got the mount just fine........



but the landing needs some work. And so does his hair. His curls have a mind of their own these days.

No comments: