Monday, August 18, 2008

Rocky start........
I'll be the first to admit we had a rocky start to our first day at school. I thought I would try the cold-turkey no pacifier thing, but as badly as I hate to admit it, he's a pacifier baby and he's just not going to give it up yet. He cried until 10:30. It was bad, but after I took his pacifier to him, the day started to look up. He enjoyed playing outside, ate good, and took a good nap. All we can hope for is better tomorrow.


Mommy is right down the hall. I kept checking on him all day and so did some friends. Things were starting to look up by mid-morning.
Improvement!!
The cutest backpack ever.

It is 8:30 and both of my boys are in bed. Early night for lights out at the Walker household.

1 comment:

H.T. said...

That is the sweetest little picture of Houston and his backpack. I hope he is adjusting better at school. That is great that you are right down the hall from him!