Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Birthday pics at last!
I don't know why these turned out so small, but they are adorable none the less.
Thank you Dana for all your time this year capturing my little man's smiles. The pictures you have given us truly are priceless.
He found Saray's dinosaur and Dana started snapping away.
I love the look on his face here. During the photo taking process, it seems like there is no way we will be able to get a good picture, but there are always some in every bunch that are perfect. This is one of them to me.
The big 1!
I had just told Dana earlier I wanted to get a picture of him with his arms raised above his head. A few minutes later, he pulled through. With two fists full of chocolate cake.
Oh, yes. The thrill of chocolate!!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

So cute!!! I love the chocolate face!

Misty said...

I can't say it enough! He is the cutest thing. Great pictures.