Saturday, September 6, 2008

Let the sun shine in!

Our wonderful covered patio has seen better days. This is the part of living that is sometimes hard to swallow-forking over money for expensive house repairs that you didn't plan on. We have always had a small leak since we lived here....a little trickle down the inside of the wall. But the mother of all holes finally showed itself and water poured into our patio this past week with all the rian we got. Gives new meaning to the song "I Can See Clearly Now the Rain is Gone". In reality, this is an easy obstacle to overcome.

1 comment:

H.T. said...

I have seen a day like this first hand. When we lived in Paragould the A/C pipes, etc. were in the attic. One day I was home by myself, sitting on the phone, and I heard the sound of something huge hitting the floor. I walked down the hall and a big chunk of the bedroom ceiling was laying on the floor and on my bed. Talk about freaky! There had been no leaks or anything before it happened.