Friday, April 24, 2009

I loved it!!!!
I had a great time at the Taylor Swift concert. I don't listen to country music much anymore, but I don't consider her just country. Anyway, it was refreshing, energetic, and fun to sing along to all her songs. It also didn't hurt that we could reach out and touch her. Kellie Pickler opened for her (she had some great shoes by the-all sparkly). Check out the tattoo on the inside of her wrist-it says Pray. Guess that's one way to be reminded!

She did about 6 songs and then an encore performance with TS.
TS had a great set, lots of costume changes and great effects! She also had lots of hair flinging and arm flailing. She was all over the place!

No sparkly shoes-she was a boot girl-but she did have this fabulous sparkly guitar!

She sang almost every song off 2 albums. She got all my favorites in and then some!

Had a great time hanging with Vonda and Jenni (sorry no pic of her though!). It really was a great show and I'm glad I pushed those screaming teenagers out of the way to get some great closeup pictures!!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

fun. great pictures. Pushing teenagers out of the way...funny.

Jay said...

Oooh, glitter guitar.

Glad you had fun.

Julie said...

so glad you had fun, girl! Miss you!