Saturday, January 24, 2009

Incognito
I'm loving this age more and more-Houston is so playful and funny. He loves hats-his daddy's cowboy ones, construction ones-you name, he will put it on. The last few days I have snapped some of the cutest pictures of him being silly and sweet!

This 70's attire was for Lexi Allen's birthday party. We had a groovy good time and Lexi is a sweet, sweet girl. (If Michele would update her blog, I would have stolen a picture from the party to insert here.)

Houston was playing with this at the consignment store one afternoon and the lady gave it to us for a quarter. We went to Wal-Mart right after that and he wouldn't take it off. Of course everyone commented on how cute he was. And I have to agree.

4 comments:

H.T. said...

I'm not kidding, I could eat that kid up. He is so cute!!!!

Stacy said...

I am loving this stage too, but all the talking and acting big makes me sad. they are growing up on us.... Chris called her a toddler today and I snapped "she is not a toddler! She is a baby!"

Julie said...

He is a doll baby! :)

Every stage with JB is my favorite. I am always saying, this is my favorite stage, this is my favorite, etc. :)

Misty said...

cute cute cute