Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve
We've had lots of fun Christmas festivities to catch you up on. Tonight, we had an amazing Christmas Eve service at church-not a dry eye in the house. We went to my mom and dad's for chili and then back to our house to begin preparing dinner for tomorrow. Last night we stayed the night in Jacksonville and had a great time hanging out with Hugh's dad, sisters, niece, and nephew.
This is Houston and I at his school Christmas party on Dec. 19th making snowflakes. We had lots of yummy treats and got to take home lots of Christmas art.

We have the cutest pictures and video of Houston using the Christmas wrapping paper rolls as sticks for his own interpretation of Christmas dance. The best part is, after he sings and bangs them on the ground, is that he throws them down in a grand finale before clapping for himself. I will try to get video of that on soon.
Houston waiting for Santa's cookies to get finished baking......
He drew his first picture/letter to Santa with red and green crayons.

A picture with the Big Man. You will notice tears are missing, and you will also notice that his usual adorable smile is missing as well. He looks a little concerned, but the Santa '08 picture is in the books! Merry Christmas to all our friends and family!

2 comments:

Christine said...

I love the "waiting for cookies" pictures and can't wait to see them scrapped!! Don't be shocked that I read and commented on your blog... I'm at my parent's house and they have the real thing!

Julie said...

I hope you had a fabulous Christmas!